Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: How much would you pay in taxes?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member cosmo99's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2005
    Posts
    503
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    How much would you pay in taxes?

    http://www.parade.com/news/intellige...pay-taxes.html

    BTW: I really don't want to know how much you would pay in taxes. I was just providing the link. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How much would you pay in taxes?

    Looks about right.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member PVVikeFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 1st, 2004
    Posts
    2,188
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How much would you pay in taxes?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cosmo99</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://www.parade.com/news/intellige...pay-taxes.html

    BTW: I really don't want to know how much you would pay in taxes. I was just providing the link. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img] </div></div>

    Actually you will save MUCH MORE on taxes if B. HUSSEIN is elected. Unemployment pays less than a job.

    Some people just don't have the common sense to see the Great One will cost American workers jobs by more taxes on their employers. I think I'll just go ahead and quit working. Let him "spread the wealth" in my direction.
    _________________________________________________________
    HOW'S THAT HOPE AND CHANGE WORKING OUT FOR YA ??????

  4. #4
    Guest 's Avatar

    Re: How much would you pay in taxes?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cosmo99</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://www.parade.com/news/intellige...pay-taxes.html

    BTW: I really don't want to know how much you would pay in taxes. I was just providing the link. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img] </div></div>

    Actually you will save MUCH MORE on taxes if B. HUSSEIN is elected. Unemployment pays less than a job.

    Some people just don't have the common sense to see the Great One will cost American workers jobs by more taxes on their employers. I think I'll just go ahead and quit working. Let him "spread the wealth" in my direction. </div></div>
    Stay with the family you love, "Read my lips, no new taxes." Then you realize they lie whenever it is easy for that bunch. All alike to an extent, at least this is different.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member R13's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2007
    Posts
    10,269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: How much would you pay in taxes?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PVVikeFan</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cosmo99</div><div class="ubbcode-body">http://www.parade.com/news/intellige...pay-taxes.html

    BTW: I really don't want to know how much you would pay in taxes. I was just providing the link. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/crazy.gif[/img] </div></div>

    Actually you will save MUCH MORE on taxes if B. HUSSEIN is elected. Unemployment pays less than a job.

    Some people just don't have the common sense to see </div></div>

    When youre right, youre right.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •